1. A booking constitutes an offer by you when received by us and no contract shall exist until we have accepted your booking by confirming it in writing.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions, except for any additional applicable terms and conditions contained in any quotation we have given to you.
3. Payment is due before course commencement or registration whichever is the earliest. We reserve the right to charge interest and a fixed sum on overdue invoices at the rates applicable under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act.
4. Failure to pay any invoice when it falls due shall entitle us to suspend further work on any other order from you, without prejudice to any other right we may have. If you fail to adhere to the agreed payment terms, or genuine doubts arise as to your financial position, we reserve the right to suspend work on any order without liability until payment or satisfactory security for payment has been provided.
5. Places on our course may be limited and tendering payment does not ensure that your booking will be accepted. If the course is over-subscribed or we cannot accept your booking for any other reason we will refund your payment in full.
6. In the event that an individual delegate named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date.
7. We shall have the right to re-schedule courses or vary the content as and when we deem it necessary to do so, at our discretion. In those circumstances we shall notify you as soon as reasonably practicable.
8. We shall have the right to cancel a course without notice, and we shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever if a course does not take place. Refunds will be at the company’s judgement and discretion.
9. We shall endeavour to accommodate any request for a change of date in respect of in house training, or open courses, but where we agree, we shall treat your request as a notice of cancellation. You will be required to pay the full price for the new date, and will receive a refund of the price for the original date only in accordance with the cancellations policy in clause 10 below.
10. All course cancellations must be made in writing prior to the commencement date of a course or the course registration date whichever is the earliest. Where courses are cancelled 21 days or more prior to course commencement a 100% fee will apply. In the event of non-attendance or course cancellations received less than 21 working days prior to course commencement or registration date whichever is the earliest: full fees will be charged. Once paid, all course fee’s are non refundable, however, transferring the date is an option at the discretion of the company.
11. Our trainers have no authority to advise on any specific circumstances affecting your organisation and you should not rely on any comment made by a trainer without seeking specific advice from your own professional advisors.
12. We may provide course notes, reports and other documentation which is for the sole use of the named delegates. Course notes should not be relied upon as giving specific advice. Course notes, reports and other documents provided to delegates may not be reproduced in whole or in part without our permission in writing.
13. To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor our trainers will be liable to you by reason of negligence, breach of contract or otherwise for any loss whatsoever occasioned to any person or persons acting, omitting to act to refraining from acting in reliance upon, arising from or connected with any error or omission in any course material or the presentation of any course.
14. Certification – will be issued buy our academy within 21 working days of course date, providing all course fee’s are cleared and you have successfully passed the course. In the event of an extreme global or national emergency, certification may be delayed.
15. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of unsold courses at any time. The price of your chosen course will be confirmed when your booking is made and, with the exception of any errors, we will not increase this price once it has been confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any errors in advertised and confirmed prices and will do so as soon as we become aware of an error. We will notify you of any price discrepancies relating to your booking should they arise, but we strongly advise you to check that the final price of your booking is correct before making your final confirmation.
16. We reserve the right to alter the content, lecturers, timing and venue of the course for reasons beyond our control.
17. If clients fail to adhere to our policy then the client will be liable to make full payment of fees due. We reserves the right to cancel or change course dates or venues at any time without liability. In these circumstances we will offer at our discretion alternative options, a credit note or a refund of fees paid. We reserves the right to refuse any booking.
18. We will not be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by a client relating to travel and hotel reservations or any other associated costs. Hotels and other accommodation is booked by the client at the clients own risk. If a training course is cancelled at short notice or a course venue is changed resulting in costs being incurred by the client, we will not be held liable.
19. We cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. These include (but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, fire, pandemic, riot, war, terrorist activity (or threat of such activity), industrial dispute, natural disaster, or injuries and death of an individual(s) through accidental circumstances unconnected with ourselves. By making a booking you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to ourselves and/or the third party supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
20. From time to time courses may be supplied by third party companies, such third party suppliers will have their own set of Terms and Conditions relating to the services they provide from course commencement. It remains your responsibility to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of any third party for the delivery of the course. Where courses are supplied by third party companies, the responsibility and outcome of the training is that of the third party company.
21. Force Majeure The company shall not be liable for any default to any act of God, war or by act of the Queens’s enemies
22. During your course and written in your email/manual you are provided information on insurance. If you’re currently working in a salon please contact them about the new service you will be offering and if you’re starting your own business yearly insurance ranges from £100 to £500 per year and details of which will be provided in your training course. Belle Academy does not accept any responsibility for students who fail to obtain public liability insurance. We do not accept any injury or accident to clients resulting from students following instructions they learn on courses. Belle Academy courses are practical and interactive courses made and designed for people to train and go into work places or start their business. Each course has a set criteria of hours before practicing on real clients. If at the end of your course you are not completely satisfied / comfortable with your training please either let your teacher or assistant know at the end of your course or within 7 days of your course and you can come back to the next month’s training course FREE of charge. If you don’t let us know within 7 days of your course, you can attend a refresher at a discounted rate. Free course refresher’s are valid from 3 months of original course date only. Thereafter, a fee of £199 is payable to Belle Academy if retraining within 1 year of course date. Thereafter a fee of (from) £249 is payable for a course refresher. To attend a course refresher, the student must bring their full training kit to undertake the training course or you will be charged for materials.
23. Course instructions are sent out to students that have paid the course deposit within 48 hours of making the booking and venue details are sent 7 to 14 days before the course date. In this email you will get information on how to make the rest of the payment as well as any other notifications. If you have not received any course instructions before the course date then please contact Belle Academy via email to [email protected] PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A STUDENT TO PROVIDE ACCURATE CONTACT INFORMATION WHEN MAKING THE BOOKING, YOU SHOULD ALSO CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL BOX.
BELLE ACADEMY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR STUDENTS NOT RECEIVING EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS AND REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES.
IT IS THE STUDENT’S DUTY TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE RECEIVED ALL COURSE INFORMATION.
24. If the student fails to make full course payment prior to the course or attempts a “chargeback” of the course fees, any discounts or promotional offers will be withdrawn and full fee’s will need to be paid. Failure to do so could incur further fee’s and/or prosecution.
25. If a student falls ill prior to the course, they are still liable to pay full course fees. We don’t allow any refunds, but can occasionally let the student transfer to another date within a period of 6 months from course date.
26. Kits provided in the courses are subject to change, where able we will find a suitable alternative for you to complete your training. No refunds or discounts will be provided in the event of a kit change.
27. Online courses are non-refundable due to the digital nature of the training resources we provide (videos and training manuals/resources). The course must not be used by multiple persons or transferred to another person.
Once the online access has been provided to you (after the kit has arrived) no refunds are possible.
If you have chosen the online course including a full kit, you must inform us you wish to return the kit within 14 days of receiving the kit. In the event you have already received the links after confirming your kit has arrived and wish to return the kit, a partial refund will be given upon receiving the kit back.
Everything MUST be unused and in the original packaging.
COVID 19 UPDATE:
1. Under government guidelines, we reserve the right to alter the date of courses if a national lockdown takes place. Course fees will not be refunded, however, we are able to transfer you to the next available date OR an online/zoom course option. If you have paid a course deposit or full course payment, this may be transferred over to another date (subject to dates available on our website www.belleacademy.co.uk You can send this request by email to [email protected] Refunds are not being granted due to Covid 19.
2. During a lockdown, if you are awaiting a course certificate, it will be delayed if our offices are currently closed. We will try our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
3. Courses will be limited to small numbers and social distancing will have to be practiced in all training rooms. Masks should be worn and hygiene/cleanliness must be kept high.
4. It is your moral responsibility to inform us if you have travelled recently (prior to your course) or if you have symptoms of Coronavirus.
5. If you contract COVID19 and can’t attend your course, we do require evidence of a PCR test (lateral flow is not sufficient enough proof) and this must be emailed to us prior to the course if you wish to transfer the date to the next available course in your city.